If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spirulina is one of the most nutritious food sources in the world – I choose Purium Spirulina because it’s organic, non-gmo and live – always make sure of these qualities. - See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/spirulina-krispie-bars/#sthash.o2jzF1ZC.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves 5-8 small bars
- 2 cups -Crispy Rice cereal
- 1 cup -Pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons -Chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons -Hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup -Coconut Oil (Purium’s Coconut oil)
- 1 cup -Almond butter
- 1/4 cup -Tahinni
- 1 tablespoon -Vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together and when smooth mix into the other bowl and mix well.
- Press into 8 x 12 square dish.