If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this recipe as it uses summer-time berries with just a few ingredients and so easy to make. Adapted from Pam Higgins, www.totalhealthcounseling.com —Michael Childs
- 4 cups Mixture of Organic berries, blueberries, black berries, strawberries (sliced), etc
- 4 cups Cucumbers, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, washed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon organic maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- Combine dressing ingredients and whisk together. Set aside.
- Place berries and cucumbers in a serving bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to evenly distribute.
- Chill one-half hour before serving.
More Great Recipes: Salads