If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 14 ounces coconut cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- .25 cups walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Refrigerate the can of coconut cream overnight. Pop your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer while you're at it.
- Whip the coconut cream on high until you get to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk until just blended.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan.
- Swirl hot fudge sauce into the mixture, a little at a time. The hot fudge will be denser than the mixture, so it might sink a little. The key is to use just a bit at a time.
- Top with some walnuts and shredded coconut.
- Freeze for 24 hours or more.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut