ounces coconut cream
ounces sweetened condensed milk
tablespoons hot fudge sauce
tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
cups walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
In This Recipe
- Refrigerate the can of coconut cream overnight. Pop your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer while you're at it.
- Whip the coconut cream on high until you get to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk until just blended.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan.
- Swirl hot fudge sauce into the mixture, a little at a time. The hot fudge will be denser than the mixture, so it might sink a little. The key is to use just a bit at a time.
- Top with some walnuts and shredded coconut.
- Freeze for 24 hours or more.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut