If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of the many things I loved about India....The mango lassi drink... It is a cross between a smoothie and a milk shake and is smooth, creamy, and absolutely heavenly! This drink is such a refreshing drink to have on a hot summer day. Traditionally its made with yogurt as the base however we put a vegan spin on in and the result ?….. Delicious :) —activevegetarian
- 2 pieces large fresh mangoes - cut into chunks
- 1 cup light organic coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala spice
- 4 pieces dates (pitted)
- 4 pieces cubed ice
- 1 dash cinnamon & coconut - to garnish
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender till smooth. Add extra coconut milk as needed to obtain the desired consistency. Garnish with cinnamon and coconut.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut