If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coconut milk can make delicious ice cream flavors and this Rocky Road is my best yet! It resembles traditional ice cream perfectly only using natural ingredients for a healthier option! —Courtney Stultz
cups coconut milk
cup almond milk
cup coconut sugar or honey
cup cocoa powder
teaspoon sea salt
cup marshmallows, chopped
cup walnuts, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine milks, sugar, cocoa and salt. Blend until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into an ice cream machine and churn according to directions.
- Once ice cream has finished churning, pour into a large bowl and stir in marshmallow pieces and walnuts.
- Scoop into bowls or cones and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut