Author Notes: Coconut milk can make delicious ice cream flavors and this Rocky Road is my best yet! It resembles traditional ice cream perfectly only using natural ingredients for a healthier option! —Courtney Stultz
cups coconut milk
cup almond milk
cup coconut sugar or honey
cup cocoa powder
teaspoon sea salt
cup marshmallows, chopped
cup walnuts, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine milks, sugar, cocoa and salt. Blend until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into an ice cream machine and churn according to directions.
- Once ice cream has finished churning, pour into a large bowl and stir in marshmallow pieces and walnuts.
- Scoop into bowls or cones and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut