Author Notes: This has been a closely guarded family recipe for as long as I can remember. I've seen similar recipes online, so think it is ok to share. —Cherie777gll
Makes: 2 1/2 - 3 logs
ounces Hershey's chocolate syrup (1 can)
quart whipping cream
1/2 - 1
cups powdered sugar
In This Recipe
- Whip cream and chocolate syrup till thick, but not dry.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat till stiff.
- Frost top of graham cracker and stand on edge to make a log.
- Frost the top and sides with whipped cream also.
- Let stand in fridge at least 24 hours before serving.
- Cut on the diagonal when serving so you can see the graham cracker ribbons.
- Keeps 3 weeks in fridge or you can freeze. However, it doesn't last that long in my family!