If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This has been a closely guarded family recipe for as long as I can remember. I've seen similar recipes online, so think it is ok to share. —Cherie777gll
Makes 2 1/2 - 3 logs
ounces Hershey's chocolate syrup (1 can)
quart whipping cream
1/2 - 1
cups powdered sugar
- Whip cream and chocolate syrup till thick, but not dry.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat till stiff.
- Frost top of graham cracker and stand on edge to make a log.
- Frost the top and sides with whipped cream also.
- Let stand in fridge at least 24 hours before serving.
- Cut on the diagonal when serving so you can see the graham cracker ribbons.
- Keeps 3 weeks in fridge or you can freeze. However, it doesn't last that long in my family!