If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: They call it "Salade de poulet au curry" in Belgium but it is basically a spread. You can spread on bread or use it as a dip. A good recipe when you have left-over chicken —MarieGlobetrotter
- 300g Chicken (any part, use your left overs)
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Plain yogurt
- 1-2 tsp of curry
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayo (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Chop the chicken into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, plain and Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard and curry (an mayo if you are using any). Season to taste. The spread must be creamy so add more yogurt if needed.