If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted something reminiscent of an Orange Julius, with a little coconut (and a kick). No blender required! —Casey Stimpson
- 3 ounces coconut milk (I used Silk Pure Coconut)
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 0.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ounces tequila
- Fill shaker 1/2 full with ice.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake vigorously.
- Strain into your favorite glass. (You may need to open the shaker up and strain "manually" if the mixture is too thick.)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut