Coconut chutney iss a south indian dish. Just bland coconut with few ingridients. Follow this recipe and discover how good the chutney taste.
Coconut chutney iss a south indian dish. Just bland coconut with few ingridients. Follow this recipe and discover how good the chutney taste.—Ragini
cups Grated coconut
cup Chopped onion
piece Small ginger 1 inch
tablespoons Sesame seeds
Salt to taste
In This Recipe
- Heat a pan and add the onion with salt.
- Add the chopped chilies. Once onion is soft,remove from heat.
- Add gram, seasme seeds, ginger, and cilantro. Mix well and bland it into a fine apste adding enough water.
- Remove and pour it into a bowl.
- In a pan add 1 tsp coconut oil or any oil of your choice. Once hot, add the mustard seeds. When it starts popping, add few gram andasafetida powder. Switch off the heat and then add curry leaves.
- Pour on a chutney and enjoy as a dipping or as a spreder or with any dish of your choice.