If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With four easy ingredients, delicious sweet honey and summer cherry ice cream is yours. —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
- 3 cups Sweet cherries, pitted
- ½ cups Honey, divided
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1 14 oz Can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss pitted cherries with ¼ cup honey and place in a baking dish. (If you like smaller pieces, you can cut the cherries into halves; I ended up just leaving them whole). Roast cherries until they are soft and juicy, about 20-25 minutes. Mash them slightly with a fork, then set aside to cool.
- Whip heavy cream until peaks form. Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, followed by the roasted cherries and the remaining ¼ cup of honey. Pour into a freezable container (a loaf pan works great for this), cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until set - at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, use an ice cream scoop to scoop out and enjoy!