If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The classic morning pairing of sausage and eggs are joined by cilantro for a new flavor. The citrusy herb cuts through all the savory ingredients for a new level of enjoyment. —Raromero89
- 1 Breakfast sausage, cut into rounds
- 1/2 Onion, small dice
- 2 tablespoons Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 Large eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup Cheese, shredded
- Sautée the sausage and onion until the onion is translucent.
- Add the cilantro to the pot, then the eggs. Stir until the eggs start to set up and then leave them to brown.
- Gently lift one side of the omelet and tilt the pan so that the funny part of the eggs runs underneath the omelet.
- Once the omelet is set, flip the omelet in the pan, sprinkle the cheese on top, and slide it off the pan to a plate. Allow the second half of the omelet to fold over the cheese to create the classic half-circle shape.
- Top with your favorite salsa and enjoy.