If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Too many Colorado peaches, a bag of avocados, and lots of fresh mozzarella sitting around. Thought I'd make a bastard caprese, but forgot the cheese! Add it or not. Skip oil, add honey to make this dessert. —Alyce Morgan
- 1 Peach--very ripe, pitted, and sliced
- 1 Avocado--ripe, pitted and, sliced
- 12 Basil leaves, fresh
- 2 tablespoons Orange juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful Fresh greens-your choice
- 1/2 cup Black grapes--garnish
- On a small serving platter or dinner plate, alternate sliced peach and avocado; add a basil leaf every other pairing or so. Drizzle with oj and oil; sprinkle with pepper. Serve immediately with fresh greens and garnish with grapes.