If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A summery cocktail that is just as refreshing without the booze (but let's be honest, the booze is necessary). —Kate Malczewski | biddiekitchen
Makes 6 drinks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 English hothouse cucumber
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- juice of 6 lemons
- vodka or gin (optional, but not really)
- Make a simple syrup by combining the sugar and 1/2 cup of water in a saucepan and bringing to a boil until the sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the cucumber into coins. Reserve a few coins for garnish and put the rest into a blender with the cilantro and 1/4 cup of water. Blend until the mixture reaches a liquid consistency.
- In a pitcher, combine the simple syrup, cucumber-cilantro blend, and lemon juice with 3 cups of water. Stir until well combined. Pour into frosted, salt-and-sugar-rimmed glasses, adding alcohol if you’re tryna get down, and garnish with the cucumber slices and cilantro springs.