If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With summer days just around the corner, The Berry Company is serving up a refreshing and fruity cocktail recipe featuring Yellow Tea & Coconut water, the latest edition to the Special Tea range. A blend of yellow tea, fresh fruit flavours and chilled vodka, the Tropical Coconut Iced-tini is a deliciously modern twist on the classic Pina Colada.
A rarer variety of the ever-popular green tea, yellow tea is sweeter and riper on the palate, making it the perfect serve for parties and relaxing al fresco dining.
The Berry Company’s NEW Yellow Tea & Coconut Water (330ml) is a luscious mix of yellow tea, tropical coconut water and citrus fruits. This refreshing and handy ready-to-drink drink has an RRP of £1.30, and is available from goodnessdirect.co.uk. —X
- 2 330ml cartons of Yellow Tea & Coconut Water
- 4 25ml serves of vodka
- 1 Half lemon (to squeeze)
- 1 400ml carton of coconut milk
- 1 Half pineapple, sliced
- 1 Cup of crushed ice
- Pour two cartons of The Berry Company’s Yellow Tea & Coconut Water, the coconut milk and 4 single measures of vodka (100ml) into a blender and top up with crushed ice
- Blend the mixture together until smooth
- Add a slice of pineapple for garnish and serve