If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sorry I'm not a blogger or professional cook.m and don't have a beutiful picture to post with the recipe. One or our favorites. Broiled or grilled, it's good either way. Great as left overs too. —Richard
- 2-3 pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 teaspoons cumin seed pan toasted
- 1-2 pieces serrano chile stem removed
- 4 pieces cloves garlic peeled
- 1 piece 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil EVOO
- Blend all ingredients except chicken and oil in food processor. Add oil to spice blend to make marinade.
- Place chicken breasts in a glass dish and spread with marinade. Cover, refrigerate and marinate chicken for 4 to 8 hours.
- Broil or grill until done.
- Serve with rice pilaf, couscous or quinoa.
- My notes: you can hold back just a little of the marinade to add to the chicken after cooking, to add to rice, couscous or quinoa after cooking, or other uses such as for the base for a vinaigrette dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe