If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, packed, rough chopped
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves, packed, rough chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small serrano chile, seeds discarded
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 cup olive oil (possibly a little extra depending on the consistency you like)
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- In a food processor, pulse together mint leaves, parsley, garlic and serrano chile.
- Slowly add white wine vinegar, and water.
- Pulse to combine into a paste.
- Slowly add olive oil to desired consistency.
- Season to taste with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with warm lamb chops.