If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So thick, with a super rich toasted sesame flavor. I could drink this. My husband and I sometimes just eat it with a spoon. Great on salad, steamed veggies, as a dip. Or just drink it ;) —GlutenFreeBabe
Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard, optional
- Blend until creamy.
- Store in fridge. Lasts about 2 weeks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe