If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe from Max Falkowitz of Serious Eats: —Sarah Jampel
Makes 1 quart
- 1 quart (about 3 3/4 cups) plain full-fat yogurt (or use a mix of plain yogurt and Greek yogurt)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Chill until the mixture is 45° F or colder (I usually use an ice bath to speed up this process).
- Churn in ice cream machine according to manufacturer's instructions. Eat as soft serve or transfer to an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 to 5 hours before serving.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!