If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Lobster Roll is filled with chunks of tender, sweet, cooked lobster meat, hints of fresh lemon & celery and will instantly bring you back to the shores of Maine. Served stuffed into a top-split warm toasted bun, this is a recipe essential for any lazy summer evening. —Jenn Whaley Hillier
- Cooked lobster meat from 2 lobsters
- Hellmann's Mayo
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch Old Bay seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 split-top hot dog buns
- unsalted butter, melted
- Boston lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix together lobster meat, mayo, celery, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, paprika, old bay seasoning. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- If you want to toast the buns, heat grill pan and drizzle sides of buns with butter and toast until crisp.
- Line buns with torn lettuce. Stuff with lobster salad.