If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crumbly chestnut flour white chocolate mug cake made healthy: gluten-free, egg-free (can be dairy-free too!) —Ala Lemon
grams / ¼ cup white chocolate squares
tablespoons milk of choice
teaspoon olive oil
tablespoons chestnut flour, or other flour of choice
teaspoons baking powder
pinches of salt
tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mug, combine the chocolate and milk. Microwave in 20-second intervals, until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the oil.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- If using chocolate chips, fold them in gently.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals until cooked. For a 900W microwave oven, it should take a little less than a minute.