Author Notes: Crumbly chestnut flour white chocolate mug cake made healthy: gluten-free, egg-free (can be dairy-free too!) —Ala Lemon
grams / ¼ cup white chocolate squares
tablespoons milk of choice
teaspoon olive oil
tablespoons chestnut flour, or other flour of choice
teaspoons baking powder
pinches of salt
tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mug, combine the chocolate and milk. Microwave in 20-second intervals, until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the oil.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- If using chocolate chips, fold them in gently.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals until cooked. For a 900W microwave oven, it should take a little less than a minute.