If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cups blanched almond flour
teaspoon celtic sea salt
teaspoon baking soda
butter, room temperature
tablespoon vanilla extract
cup maple syrup
cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- Pulse in butter, vanilla, and maple syrup until dough forms
- Remove blade from processor and stir in chocolate chunks by hand
- Scoop dough one level tablespoon at a time onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Press balls of dough down gently
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Cool for 15 minutes (do not handle prior or cookies will break)