If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- crumbled softened chevre/goat cheese
- kosher salt and pepper
- avocado slices, optional, as garnish
- Melt butter in non-stick skillet over medium-low heat
- In medium glass bowl, whisk together eggs and skim milk
- Pour into skillet. Reduce heat to very low.
- Every (roughly) 20-30 seconds, take your rubber spatula and create a mowing movement with pushing the eggs from one side of the pan to the other. Leave alone for another 30 seconds, repeat until eggs start to form lumps.
- Crumble 1/4 cup softened chèvre over scrambled eggs and continue to move scrambled eggs from one side of the skillet to the other, every 30 seconds. at the end, sprinkle with a tbl of chives.
- Once eggs around almost done (still a little runny!), remove from heat and let finish cooking off heat.
- Continue to scramble eggs until cooked to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Once eggs are done to your liking, spoon into the middle of the crepe and roll. Serve and enjoy with sliced avocado. Sprinkle with minced chives