cup skim milk
tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
crumbled softened chevre/goat cheese
kosher salt and pepper
avocado slices, optional, as garnish
In This Recipe
- Melt butter in non-stick skillet over medium-low heat
- In medium glass bowl, whisk together eggs and skim milk
- Pour into skillet. Reduce heat to very low.
- Every (roughly) 20-30 seconds, take your rubber spatula and create a mowing movement with pushing the eggs from one side of the pan to the other. Leave alone for another 30 seconds, repeat until eggs start to form lumps.
- Crumble 1/4 cup softened chèvre over scrambled eggs and continue to move scrambled eggs from one side of the skillet to the other, every 30 seconds. at the end, sprinkle with a tbl of chives.
- Once eggs around almost done (still a little runny!), remove from heat and let finish cooking off heat.
- Continue to scramble eggs until cooked to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Once eggs are done to your liking, spoon into the middle of the crepe and roll. Serve and enjoy with sliced avocado. Sprinkle with minced chives