If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Eating 2-3 small sliders is so much more fun than eating one big burger. If you serve with a few different toppings it's gonna be a sliders party to remember. —anka
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- chilli flakes (optional but recommended )
- oil for frying
- Put beef, diced avocado, green onion, parsley, salt and black pepper into the bowl, mix all together and make it into a small patty.
- Pan-fry 2 minutes on each side, be careful they will be fragile but delicious and creamy.