If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The creaminess of tahini and garbanzo beans balances nicely with the tanginess of the red pepper in this versatile dip. Spread it on sandwhiches in place of mayonnaise, compliment carrots and celery sticks, or scoop it up with pita wedges. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/red-tuscan-hummus —Healthline
- 1 19 oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup jarred red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spoon dip into a shallow bowl and serve with pita wedges
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe