If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A favourite in our house, this is a combination of dried fruit and raw nuts soaked overnight in flavoured water then served with creamy yogurt or wipped cream —Yossra
- 1.5 cups dried organic apricots
- 1 cup dried organic prunes
- 1 cup Dried organic figs
- half cup dried organic apples
- 1 cup blanched natural almonds
- 1 handful pinenuts
- 1 handful organic Goji berries
- 2 tablespoons natural organic honey
- 2 tablespoons orange blossom water
- 1 cup fresh creamy yogurt to serve
- Add the dried fruit and nuts to a deep bowl
- add water to cover all the ingredients
- add the honey and orange blossom water to the fruit bowl and stir gently until honey is dissolved
- cover and place in fridge for 24 hours
- the water should turn into a delicious syrup. Serve in individual glass cups with creamy yogurt on top