If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This spicy and tasty recipe for tortilla chips will make every event that you host a real feast. Your will love it and also your friends and family —DGRecipes
For the dogh
- 1000 grams White flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 50 grams Margarine
- 500 milliliters Water
- Mix the ingredients in a large plastic bowl and knead the dough, and let it rest for at least 30 minutes covered with a towel
- Cut the dough on 8 equal pieces
- Roll a circular shape (tortillas) of each piece with a rolling pin and put the first tortilla into a baking pan.
For the coating
- 2 tablespoons Curry spice
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 pieces garlic
- Chop the cloves of garlic as fine as you can and add them to the cup of oil. Add the curry spice and stir.
- Now, add 1 tablespoon of the coating mix on 1 rolled dough and spread the mixture all over the dough. Cut the tortilla in half vertically and then horizontally. Then cut the tortilla diagonally, twice. You should have 8 equal cuts.
- Put the tortilla in a preheat oven (or if you have a larger oven put more tortillas at once) and bake it for 15 minutes on high temperature. Take the chips out of the oven and do the same for the rest of the tortillas.
More Great Recipes: