If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Say cheeze! Queso cheese means in Spanish. Quesadillas are tortillas filled with cheese, hence the name, quesadillas. In Mexico bake quesadillas in a comal-a sort of flat grill for home use is similar to our frying pan.
Based on Rema 1000 —Sophia
- 1 packet corn grain
- 2 pieces tomato
- 1 piece red onion
- 1 piece lime
- 150 grams Hvitost cheese
- 900 grams TexMex chicken Solvingne
- Corn Salsa: Heat a dry pan. Drain the corn and dry fry until lightly roasted.
- Chop the tomatoes and red onion fine, mix in corn and flavor with lime juice and salt.
- Tear meat of clubs and benefit evenly a tortilla, add the corn salsa and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Place a tortilla on top and bake in dry pan on both sides until cheese is melted. Cut into triangles and serve.
- Serving Suggestions: Do you have remnants of chicken? Then it's time for quesadillas! If you love cilantro - add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro in salsa. Serve the quesadillas with guacamole and sour cream.
More Great Recipes: