If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Has your summer been particularly hot? Have a fresh break with this Pina Colada Ice Cream! Fresh juicy ananas and coconut will bring you in a land of sea and coconut palms that moves slowly at the rhythm of the wind. Imagine yourself laying down among those palms enjoying this refreshing, tasty, fruity treat.
You can eat this ice cream in a bowl or even better in a cone. Prepare one bowl with some chocolate sauce and another one with sprinkles. Dip your cone first in the chocolate bowl and right after in the sprinkles. Now it is time to put your ice cream in it. Let your fresh dream start! —KokiDoo
For the Ice Cream:
- 150 milliliters Coconut cream
- 50 milliliters Coconut water
- 200 milliliters Cream
- 90 grams Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon Malibu
- 100 grams Crushed pineapple
- 150 grams Coconut flakes
For the Decoration:
- 10 pieces Cones
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate
- 25 grams Sprinkles or Coconut flakes
- Pour coconut cream, coconut water and cream in a bowl (cream mixture)
- Add sugar, vanilla sugar, coconut rum and stir until the sugar has dissolved
- Peel and cut the pineapple in small pieces, put it in the blender and mix
- Add the pineapple and the coconut flakes to the cream mixture and whisk until well blended
- Freeze in your ice cream machine according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie
- Set two bowls with sprinkles or coconut flakes
- Dip the tip of your cone first in the melted chocolate and soon after in the bowl containing the coconut flakes or the sprinkles
- Let the chocolate cool down a bit and put a scoop of your ice cream on it