If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A pretty recipe, perfect for the sunday afternoon with a little bit of green tea. —Mary Devinat
Makes a medium plate
- 750 grams fesh rhubarb
- 70 grams powdered hazelnuts
- 70 grams mixed brown rice flour and chestnut
- 120 grams butter
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- First, lightly cooked rhubarb (after having peeled and cleaned) in a pot with white sugar. Take the opportunity to get out the butter is softened so that when you need it.
- Prepare the biscuit, mix the flour, powdered hazelnuts and brown sugar. Add the butter in cube. By hand, knead the preparation for it to be homogeneous.
- Pour the rhubarb in bottom of dish. Then, crumble the biscuit dough on top. It will be quite sticky but take your time to distribute it.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.