If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Winner of the "illustrious" office salsa contest. I was looking for a way to incorporate local produce into a unique salsa. Melt your face status can be avoided by adding fewer jalapenos or milder peppers. —clcatto
Makes 3 cups
Half of a ripe peach
cup ripe blackberries
jalapenos with stems removed
Handful of fresh mint
ripe mango, peeled
medium red onion
- Peel mango and peach half and chop into chunks.
- Rinse and dry blackberries. Slice in half.
- Dice red onion and jalapenos.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized serving bowl.
- Add juice of one lime and chopped mint and cilantro.
- Salt to taste.