Author Notes: Winner of the "illustrious" office salsa contest. I was looking for a way to incorporate local produce into a unique salsa. Melt your face status can be avoided by adding fewer jalapenos or milder peppers. —clcatto
Makes: 3 cups
Half of a ripe peach
cup ripe blackberries
jalapenos with stems removed
Handful of fresh mint
ripe mango, peeled
medium red onion
- Peel mango and peach half and chop into chunks.
- Rinse and dry blackberries. Slice in half.
- Dice red onion and jalapenos.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized serving bowl.
- Add juice of one lime and chopped mint and cilantro.
- Salt to taste.