If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am a sucker for peanut butter at any meal and in any form: smooshed into a bowl of granola, made into a dipping sauce, mixed into cookie dough... I am indiscriminately happy with it all. These pudding pops are essentially a fudge pop texture with a peanut butter flavor. They are adapted from the fudge popsicles on Smitten Kitten, which were themselves adapted from Matt Armendariz. —pantryhero
Makes four 2 1/2 ounce pops, plus a little extra
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter (like PB2 brand)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all of the ingredients except the vanilla into a medium saucepan. Set aside the liquid measurer that the milk was in—you’ll need it again.
- Turn the heat to medium and start whisking.
- Continue whisking frequently until the mixture thickens, about 5 or 6 minutes. For me, it started bubbling after 2 or 3 minutes and thickened up another 2 minutes or so after that.
- Remove from heat and pour back into the liquid measuring cup. This will make it easier to fill your molds.
- Add the vanilla extract and let the mixture cool a little—10 minutes or so.
- Fill your molds and let freeze until solid. I let them freeze overnight.
More Great Recipes: Desserts