If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crunchy pecans with a lightly spiced honey-maple glaze are yummy on salads or just for snacking. Ready in less than 10 minutes! —garlic and zest
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons honey (such as orange blossom)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Add all ingredients into a heavy, medium-sized saucepan. Heat over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Mixture will foam initially, then subside and begin to toast. The entire cooking cycle should take between 4-6 minutes. Pecans and glaze should be very fragrant, but not to the point of burning.
- Transfer the glazed nuts to the baking sheet and spread evenly into a single layer. Let cool completely. Nuts can be stored in a airtight container for several days.