If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy chicken and pasta is a perfectly pleasing meal for busy weeknights. —All that's Jas
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices bacon, cut into narrow strips
- 3 cups dried pasta or noodles
- 3 tablespoons ranch dry salad dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet brown the bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels. Reserve two tablespoons of bacon drippings in the skillet. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Cook in the same skillet with reserved bacon fat until tender and no longer pink. Sprinkle flour and salad dressing mix over the chicken and stir well. Stir in milk; cook, stirring occasionally until thickened and bubbly. Add bacon; cook for 1 minute more. Serve chicken with pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.