If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This blueberry recipe is our favorite childhood Southern treat. We add blueberry jam to take these bars from everyday to a special summer dessert. We promise you won't have any leftovers. Miss Jones Baking Co. is now proud to boast the first-ever organic ready-to-use frosting that tastes great, and is free from artificial flavors, hydrogenated oils, and other GRAG (generally recognized as gross) ingredients. Miss Jones also produces delicious baking mixes that bake up perfectly every time. www.missjones.co —Miss Jones Baking Co.
- 1 Box of Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 egg
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam
- 1 stick cream cheese
- 1 (1 lb) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together cake mix, butter, 1 egg, and water until mixture forms a dough.
- Gently press dough into the bottom of a greased 13x9" cake pan.
- Spread a thin layer of 1/4 jam over the top of the dough.
- With a hand or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, 2 eggs, and vanilla, and mix again until smooth. Pour over dough layer.
- Dot with dollops of blueberry jam and then gently swirl.
- Bake for 25 to 25 minutes or until top layer starts to brown.
- Cool completely before serving and store in the refrigerator. Bars are best served cold.