If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We're celebrating blueberries in all of their glory and giving you lip-smacking recipes to savor one of our favorite fruits. First up, we are treating you to our uber simple Blueberry Cupcakes. www.missjones.co —Miss Jones Baking Co.
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 jar Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- 1/4 cup blueberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, and water in a medium size bowl using a whisk; gently fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin/cupcake pans fitted with cupcake liners halfway-full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the top of the cupcakes spring back when touched. Let cool completely.
- Top cupcakes with Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Frosting.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons water with blueberry jam and drizzle over the top. Bon appetit!