If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I know, i know, milk chocolate is less trendy than its dark counterpart but can`t we satisfy our childhood cravings once in a while? Thought so too.
For a full-on chocolate experience use a good quality milk chocolate bar and chocolate-cream-filled Oreos. The inner kid will be satisfied. —goodgalsasha
- 200 milliliters whole milk
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 80 grams sugar
- 25 grams cocoa powder
- 100 grams milk chocolate
- 88 grams crushed chocolate Oreos
- Mix the cornstarch with 50ml whole milk, leave to rest.
- In a small saucepan combine the leftover milk, heavy cream, sugar and salt, stir, set on medium heat, cook until the sugar dissolves. Add the sifted unsweetened cocoa powder, cook 2-3min until boiling. Take off heat, add the chopped milk chocolate, let sit 1min, then stir the mixture until fully smooth and combined. Add the cream cheese, stir until combined. Cool to room temperature and transfer into the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions, adding the crushed Oreo cookies (I used those with a chocolate cream filling) at the last couple of minutes of churning. Store in an airtight container in the freezer or spoon right away.