If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Strawberry sorbet, mango ice cream and vanilla ice cream on an Oreo crust —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes one loaf cake
- 1 1/4 cups Oreo crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 cups strawberry sorbet
- 2 cups mango ice cream
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving at least 3 inches overhang.
- Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl for crust. Set aside.
- Let sorbet and ice cream soften in room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Start with strawberry sorbet. Spoon sorbet on the bottom of the loaf pan and spread with a spatula to create an even layer. Followed by mango ice cream and vanilla ice cream.
- Top vanilla ice cream with the Oreo crust mixture evenly. Lightly press the crumbs together to form a crust.
- Wrap the ice cream cake with the plastic wrap overhang. Freeze the cake for at least three hours to set.
- To serve, lift cake from pan using plastic wrap overhang. Place cake upside down on a serving plate. Remove plastic wrap. Slice and serve.