If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, Light + fresh pasta dish. —Ani
- 1 bunch Pasta(angel hair)
- .5 pounds Clams
- 3 tablespoons garlic, fresh minced
- 2 pinches Salt & Pepper
- 1.5 cups Cilantro, cut
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- .5 cups Cooking White Wine
- 1 tablespoon Red pepper flakes
- In a pan heat Olive oil
- Add garlic and let it sit for 30 sec.
- Add 1 cup chopped cilantro, wine, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Then add clams, cover, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta and add red pepper flakes and rest of cilantro.