If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by David Lebovitz`s recipe of the same name. Only altered a couple of proportions here and there but like both recipes. When ready and firmed up, you can drown a scoop or two in rum like I do, or if you`re feeling less naughty, eat as is. Everyone`s a master of their own scoop. —goodgalsasha
- 2 avocado
- 250 milliliters coconut milk
- 125 milliliters coconut cream
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon rum
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and whizz away until glossy and smooth (and velvety and yummy already). (The avocados should be ripe, but firm, pits and skins removed).
- Transfer the mixture into a jug and refrigerate overnight. Freeze in your ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for at least 4 hours until set or spoon right away.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe