If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious quiche is made with mostly store bought ingredients. You can use leftover corned beef and homemade sauerkraut, but this quick version is just as amazing. I make homemade pie crust because it is my specialty, but you can use a purchase crust as well. —jan voris
- 1 9" Bilnd baked pie crust
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup Sauerkraut, canned or packaged, squeezed dry
- 1/3 pound Hillshire Farm thin sliced pastrami, tub style, cut in ribbons
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 Large egg yolks
- 1 1/4 cups Half and half
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Prepard horseradish
- 1 Green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Sprinkle cheese over prepared crust.
- Evenly distribute pastrami over cheese.
- Evenly distribute sauerkraut over pastrami.
- Beat eggs, yolk, half and half, mustards, horseradish and onion together.
- Pour over into pie shell.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Reduce heat to 325* and bake for 30 mins. or until just set.
- Let cool at least 10 mins before serving. Can be served warm or room temp. Can be made night before, cooled to room temp, lightly cover with foil and refrigerate. Rewarm in 350* oven for 15-20 mins.
- If using a quiche pan, as pictured, use 4 eggs, 1 yolk and 1 1/3 cups half and half.