If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy and delicious homemade dumplings without the wrappers! —Alexandra Murias
Makes: 16 dumplings
Flour, Water, Salt
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour and salt.
- Then, slowly add the water.
- Mix first with a wooden spoon and then knead the dough with your hands.
- Roll out onto a lightly floured surface and cut out a circle about 6 inches in diameter.
Pork Chorizo, Chopped Onion, Cilantro, Chopped Lettuce, Thin carrot sticks
packet Pork Chorizo
handfuls Chopped Onion
handfuls Chopped Lettuce
handfuls Thin carrot sticks
- In a medium bowl, put in the pork chorizo.
- Add the chopped onion and cilantro and give it a quick mix.
- Then add the chopped lettuce and thin carrot sticks until combined.
- Add a tablespoon to each dumpling wrapper.
- Add the filled dumpling wrappers to a hot oiled skillet and cook until browned on both sides.
- Let the finished dumplings dry on a paper towl and cool for about 10 minutes.