If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes, your pasta can do without tomatoes. The sweet and garlicky red onions and zucchini pair perfectly with the earthy tart flavors of the gorgonzola and walnut. Layer the whole with Culinary Argan Oil and you have a wonderfully complex tasting pasta. —Dip&Scoop
- 1/2 packet Favorite Pasta
- 1 piece Zucchini
- 1 piece Red Onion
- 1/3 cup Gorgonzola
- 1 bunch Walnut
- 2 pieces Garlic Clove
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Culinary Argan Oil
- 1 pinch Crushed Aleppo Pepper
- The start to many a great recipe: Fry the onions and half the garlic with olive oil.
- Put the pasta to boil.
- When the onions start turning translucent, add the zucchini and remaining garlic. Season with salt and continuously stir.
- 3 minutes before the pasta is ready, crush the walnuts into the pan and stir.
- 1 minute before the pasta is ready, add the gorgonzola and stir.
- Toss in the pasta, drizzle the culinary argan oil, and stir.
- Finally plate and sprinkle with crushed Aleppo peppers to your liking. Careful, this will very easily make it to the list of favorites... Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash