If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As host of Logo TV's new series Food to Get You Laid, Chef Ronnie Woo adds his unique twist to mouthwatering dishes that make an excellent addition to any menu. Check out one of Chef Ronnie's personal favorite dishes below and tune in to his show on Logo TV Friday nights at 9:30/8:30c.
http://www.logotv.com/shows/food-to-get-you-laid/ —Logo TV
Makes large dish
- 2 Sweet potatoes, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter
- 2 Cloves of garlic finely minced
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tablespoon Powdered mustard
- 3 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 4 cups Whole milk
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 3 cups Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound Cellentani, cooked 2 minutes less than instructed for al dente
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Toss the sweet potatoes with the canola oil along with 4 finger pinches of salt and ground black pepper. Evenly spread the pieces onto a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until tender on the inside and golden brown on the outside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter. When the butter begins to bubble, stir in the minced garlic and cook for 60 seconds.
- Sprinkle the flour and powdered mustard over the butter and garlic and whisk for 90 seconds to cook out the raw flour taste. Whisk in the tomato paste and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the milk, bay leaf and paprika and simmer until the mixture begins to thicken, about 5-10 minutes. Stir in the cheddar and Parmesan cheese until melted. Fold in the cooked pasta and roasted sweet potatoes.
- Transfer to a large baking dish. In a small bowl, toss the bread crumbs with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the pasta and bake for another 15-18 minutes, until golden brown on top. Serve and enjoy!