If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple crouton recipe. These croutons add a nice crunch to both soups and salads. When I made them, I put them on gazpacho. It's really easy because the bread doesn't have to be sitting out for a long time to get crunchy, you bake it to make them crisp and golden. Enjoy, everyone! —Kitchen #5
Serves 2-6 people
- 4 pieces sourdough bread
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 splash olive oil
- 1 handful grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the sourdough bread into one inch squares and place them on a baking sheet.
- Toss the bread in the olive oil until all of them are coated in a thin layer.
- Then add the salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and cheese and toss the bread again.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Yum!!