If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound Large Shrimp
- 1 Pineapple peeled and cut into 2 inch cubes
- 10 slices thick cut bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Chipotle Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Combine spices for seasoning and set aside. Soak skewers in a large bowl with water for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon tightly around each piece of pineapple. Working on a hot grill, lay a piece of aluminum foil down and arrange bacon wrapped pineapple on the foil. Make sure to lay them with the seam side down, so as the bacon cooks it adheres to itself and stays in place.
- Dust each piece of shrimp with the seasoning mixture and arrange 3 or 4 on a skewer, being careful not to over crowd the skewer. Stretch the shrimps out slightly so each part cooks evenly. Lay on the hot grill and cook until the meat turns pink, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Once the bacon is fully cooked, arrange 1 shrimp and 1 pierce of bacon wrapped pineapple on a skewer to serve.