If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great recipe of a summer salad which combines the various notes of fresh vegetables and greens and a delicate creamy mass. —Tatyana Kompanets
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 70 grams cottage cheese semi-fat 9%
- 2 grams poppy
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 0.5 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cream 20%
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 70 grams lollo bionda lettuce
- 3 fresh basil
- Wash and dry the vegetables and greens. Halve the tomatoes. Peel and thinly slice the avocado.
- Prepare the creamy mass in the following way: mix together the cheese, cream, salt and pepper. Use teaspoons to shape the creamy mass into dumplings. Sprinkle the prepared dumplings with poppy seeds.
- Serving: arrange the greens and sliced vegetables on a plate, top with the dumplings and dress with honey mixed with oil.
More Great Recipes: