If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tofu is a terrific component for that unapologetically creamy ice cream texture. Omit the cocoa powder and cinnamon and you`ll get a great vegan vanilla ice cream. —goodgalsasha
- 125 milliliters soy milk
- 300 grams soft tofu
- 75 grams sugar
- 75 milliliters agave syrup
- 30 milliliters vegetable oil
- 45 grams sifted cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- In a blender whip all the ingredients together until smooth and glossy. Refrigerate overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according the manufacturer's instructions. Store in the freezer for at least 4 hours until set or spoon right away.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe