If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sweet & savory spread for flatbread. Enjoy as an appetizer, simple lunch or part of a mezze platter. —Elizabeth Wadham
- 2 cups whole milk greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup pitted dates, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse crystal salt, such as maldon
- Drain yogurt in cheesecloth-lined strainer for 12-24 hours. You will have a soft cheese that holds its shape.
- Mix sliced dates, parsley, lemon, olive oil, & salt. Spoon date relish over lebneh and serve with flatbread or crackers.