If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The cream cheese in these frozen strawberry pops makes them extra creamy! —Marsha Cook
Makes: 6 - 12
grams cream cheese
grams granulated sugar
grams whipping cream
- Slice each of 3 strawberries into 4 slices, and place a piece into 12 8cl paper cups (or 6 25cl cups).
- Place the remaining strawberries in a food processor, with the cream cheese, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream with a hand mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gently stir the cream into the strawberry mixture.
- Spoon into the prepared cups, then gently tap them on the counter to remove any air bubbles. Insert a wooden pop stick into the centre of each cup.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours, or until firm. Remove the frozen pops from cups just before serving.
More Great Recipes:
Ice Cream/Frozen Desserts