If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I first began my Instagram account (simultaneously to beginning my journey to developing healthier recipes), these muffins were one of my top requested recipes. My family loves them as a quick grab and go breakfast, and they freeze well so you can make a TON and reheat. —Emily Sundberg
Makes 12 muffins
- 4 tablespoons flax meal
- 4 overly ripened bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup ground oats (I ground mine in a food processor)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Preheat your oven to 350. Line a cupcake pan with papers or spray with coconut oil.
- It's easy! I simply blend all of my ingredients together in my blender, pour into pans, and bake. These only take about 20 minutes, but it could be a bit longer depending on your oven. Let cool completely and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe